TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thanks for registering our courses, Feng Shui and life desting readings and/or purchases of sales merchandises at DRKHIMGOH LLP (UEN: T17LL0915D).
FOR COURSES, FENG SHUI AND LIFE DESTINY READINGS:
Due to the nature of our business, all courses Feng Shui, and life destiny readings are non-refundable. If you cannot attend on the course commencement date, the Feng Shui and Life Destiny reading’s appointment, then you are eligible to choose another available date.
FOR SALES MERCHANDISES
For any sales merchandises to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the item that you have purchased to us within 7 calendar days of the purchase. You have to arranged return shipping and pay for the return shipping cost on your own. The item must be in its original condition.
If our products arrived damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away with photo and video evidence and we will be happy to send you a free replacement.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://drkhimgoh.com/contact/
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which DRKHIMGOH LLP (UEN: T17LL0915D) (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more
about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for
the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely
to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which
we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC
number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number,
nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual
information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers,
debit card numbers or bank account information.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the
context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- (a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- (b) verifying your identity;
- (c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- (d) managing your relationship with us;
- (e) processing payment or credit transactions;
- (f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- (g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- (h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- (i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- (j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- (a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
- (b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
11. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying,
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
17. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
18. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative,
physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the
use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and
disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers
and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
SAMPLE CLAUSES AND TEMPLATES FOR CUSTOMERS (published 17 October 2017)
19. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
20. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
[insert DPO’s contact details including, where applicable, address, email address and telephone number].
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date since 15 April 2007
This Disclaimer applies to this website for DRKHIMGOH LLP (UEN: T17LL0915D) under the domain name www.drkhimgoh.com (“Website”). The owner of the Centre is referred to in this Disclaimer as “we”, “us” or “our”. This Disclaimer is not intended to form a contract between you and us.
We may revise this Disclaimer from time to time without notice and such revision will take effect when it is posted on this Website. You should check whether this Disclaimer has been amended since your last visit, by checking the ‘date of publication’ at the bottom of this Disclaimer.
Copyright and submitted material
All materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, information, software, graphic, materials and their arrangement (“Content”) are licensed to or owned by us, unless we indicate otherwise. Except where necessary for viewing the Content on the Website or your browser, unless we indicate otherwise, or as permitted under applicable law, you are not authorised to copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use, but you are not authorised to use the Content for commercial purposes. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you are not authorised to do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
If you contribute Content to the Website, we may not include that Content or may remove any Content from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all, in our sole and absolute discretion. Any Content contributed by users or comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively “Feedback”), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We may reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Content and Feedback to others, without limitation, and use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in that Content or Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Content or Feedback.
Any trade marks appearing on this Website are the trade marks of the relevant owners. You are not authorised to use any trade marks that appear on this Website without the written consent of the trade mark owner.
We do not authorise you to create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
We treat personal data with respect and integrity. The Privacy Statement for the Centre explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website and can be accessed via the ‘Privacy’ link on this Website.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You are not authorised to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you are not authorised to:
• disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites;
• disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
• use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
• take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
• reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
• use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
• engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
• attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access; or
• post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, we are entitled to assume – unless there are strong grounds for believing otherwise – that any use of the Website through such access is you or authorised by you, whether in fact authorised or not. You should treat your password as confidential and should not disclose your password to any person, allow anyone else to use your password or use your password for any unauthorised purpose.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Your Consumer Rights
Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under any law (including the Singapore Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (“Your Consumer Rights”). Your Consumer Rights include the right for services to be fit for their specified purpose and to be provided with care and skill. You can find out more about Your Consumer Rights from consumer organisations and bodies such as the Consumers Association of Singapore.
Limitation of liability Subject to Your Consumer Rights, we (including, in this limitation of liability clause, our related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) are not liable to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct or consequential, arising out of or referable to the Content or this Website (or material accessed via this Website), or to access of the Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Warranties and disclaimers
The Content and this Website are provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is always free from viruses or other corrupted materials or from occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
While we take a range of steps to maintain and update the Content and this Website and ensure that they are free from error, parts of the Content and this Website may not be correct, accurate, reliable, complete or up to date from time to time. If you notice any inaccurate, incomplete or out of date Content on the Website, you can help by contacting us as set out on this Website.
We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content or to any concept or any design elements of the shopping centre at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
• constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
• form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
• purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
• take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
The information made available on the Website is provided for convenience only and does not reflect any responsibililty to anyone. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and may not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website (e.g. agreeing to lease or occupy premises within the Centre), you should make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Availability of the Website
The Website is subject to interruption, breakdown, viruses, delays, interception, interference and other errors involving communications networks, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment and software. In relation to any device which you use to access the Website, we recommend that you obtain and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is specifically designed for all devices you use to access the Website.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through this Website as well as this Website at any time. For example, if your server is involved in any attack on any computer system, either with or without your knowledge or complicity, that server may be blocked or its access to the Website may be shut down or restricted while the problem is being investigated or fixed.
A reference to “$” or “dollars” throughout this Website is a reference to Singapore currency, unless stated otherwise.
The laws of Singapore apply to this Disclaimer.
Date of Publication 15/04/2007