Are we frustrated with the money invested in Facebook Ads but are not getting any results?
Why are others driving up their sales through Facebook ads, but not mine? Because we did it the wrong way! We hit the ‘Boost Post’ button in our Facebook ads.
Some of you may say, “I did not hot the ‘Boost Post’ button, I used the Ads Manager, but I still do not get results in Facebook Ads. That’s because we lack the soft skills in our Facebook Ads.
Dr Khim explains that there are the art of soft skills and hard skills to master for driving up our sales using Facebook Ads. Soft skills are mostly psychological techniques used to engage and sell our products/services to our potential customers. On the other hand, hard skills are the mechanics of the Facebook algorithm, where we used the correct method to advertise and analyse our Facebook Ads.
Some Types of Soft Skills (see video – Part 1)
1) Design a unique logo and cover for our Facebook Business Page
2) The color scheme for our Facebook Ads
3) The use of emojis
4) The correct method to write our content
5) The ethics when advertising in Facebook
Some Types of Hard Skills (see video – Part 2)
1) The correct method to advertise in Facebook Ads manager to drive up sales.
2) The Analytic of our Facebook Ads
3) Ways to obtain FREE traffic
4) Ranking in SEO
Contact us for personal coaching and let Dr Khim personally hold our hands and walk us through the correct techniques, specially designed for our products/services’. Enjoy!
Does this make sense to you? Please leave us a comment!